Have something hot to share with Boston? We are currently accepting vendors for the 2018 Boston JerkFest, an outdoor/indoor family-friendly Caribbean style food festival that features Jamaican jerk hot spiced food and all things spicy and hot. The 6th annual Boston Jerkfest™ is Saturday, July 6, 2019 at the Haley House, 12 Dade Street, Boston, MA 02119. The event will also feature Wine and Brew tasting section for 21+ attendees on Friday, July 5, 2019 at the same location.
Boston JerkFest, Saturday July 6, 2019, 11:00am – 8:00pm
The Saturday festival offers two sessions: 11am-3pm and 4-8pm. Boston Jerkfest™ will feature top local Caribbean Chefs, authentic Caribbean, international and local spicy food for sale, including specialty foods such as: spicy jams, nuts, desserts, and traditional home-made drinks from the Caribbean. The main requirement is that all restaurant/caterer vendors must offer a jerk dish. Vendor opportunities available for restaurant, caterers, specialty food, Spice Lane vendors, arts and craft. Vendor spots are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Application deadline is May 15, 2018 (if space is still available). Late fee of $50 applies after June 19th. Vendors are responsible for their own tents, tables and chairs and you can rent them from us if needed.
Wine & Brew Tasting @Boston JerkFest, Friday July 5 2019, 6:00 – 9:30pm
Boston Jerkfest features a special “Wine & Brew” Tasting for 21+ attendees. We look forward to promoting all Craft Beer, Cider, Mead, Wine, Artisan beverages, and more! The festival has expanded and as a result the Wine & Brew Tasting will take place on Friday, July 5, 2019, 6:30-9:30pm at the same venue. This year, the event will feature Craft Cocktail Demos by vendors who will stir up the best “Irie” drinks made from products featured at the Wine & Brew Tasting.
Who Should be a Vendor at Boston JerkFest?
Whether you are selling your famous jerk recipe, spicy cupcakes, or a spiced drink-Boston Jerkfest is a foodie festival of ALL things hot!
Registered vendors include:
- Spice Lane vendors – Specialty food vendors (nuts, spreads, jams, sauces, desserts, etc.)
- Local Craft Breweries, Cideries and Artisan Beverage Makers
- Food Trucks
- Artisan craft vendors
- and more!
Benefits of participating:
- Access to a diverse cross section of an estimated 5,000 residents and visitors
- As a vendor, you will access new patrons and future customers
- Associated with a well-planned event
- Opportunity to make money and promote your products to a viable market
- Added value marketing, including publicity, social media radio advertising and blogging
- The event offers a limited number of vendors, so all vendors will have an opportunity to maximize their revenue and/or exposure.
A portion of the proceeds of this event will support Sustainable Food and Culture, Haley House, Teens Advocating for a Global Village, and Cambridge Carnival International, an organization that organizes the annual Cambridge Carnival in Kendall Square, Cambridge.