Boston JerkFest™ is an outdoor/indoor family-friendly Caribbean style foodie festival that features Jamaican jerk spiced food and all things spicy and hot. Boston Jerkfest is Saturday, June, 24, 2017 at the Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology, 41 Berkeley Street in Boston’s South End. The festival offers two sessions: 11am-3pm and 4-8pm. The Rum & Brew Tasting @ Boston JerkFest will take place on Friday, June 23, 2017 , 6:30-9:30pm (6pm for VIP) at the same location. This 21+ event features live music and unlimited tastings of rum, local craft beer and a variety of Caribbean themed libations.
Boston Jerkfest offers authentic Caribbean, international, and local spicy food for sale, including: spicy meals, jams, nuts, and desserts, as well as traditional home-made drinks from the Caribbean. Boston Jerkfest also features live entertainment and performances for the whole family. View event coverage on our media page for what to expect. Also, check out our awesome Boston JerkFest video!
- 2-day festival
- Every restaurant vendor will offer at least one jerk dish!
- Chef demos, including a Seafood Throwdown (Session 1) and Jerk Cook-off (Session 2)
- Kids & Culture Zone with hands-on interactive activities for children of all ages
- Jamming live music to get your “Irie” on
- Spice Lane, with lots more hot stuff to keep you in the mood
- Reggae Lounge featuring the Reggae Bar for adults
- Cocktail Demos featuring vendors who will stir up the best “Irie” drinks
- Caribbean Cocktail Throwdown for Boston’s Best Caribbean Cocktail (Friday Night)
By participating in Boston Jerkfest™ you are helping to support Cambridge Carnival. A portion of the proceeds of this event will support Cambridge Carnival International a 501-c-3 non-profit organization that organizes the annual Cambridge Carnival in Kendall Square, Cambridge.